Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a good day

today was just a day. nothing special.

i went to work at the bakery with jesse. i answered phones, helped customers, did paperwork, etc. i got to see my friends - myhanh, molly, priscila, danny, anton, nick, fred. jesse got to hang out with me - helped me with labels, climbed flour bags, drew, played with his cars, ate an apple from molly (she's the apple lady to jesse).

jesse and i came home, had lunch and he had a nap. i did some cleaning, some relaxing. jesse woke up, philip came home, i went back to work to do orders. came home, had dinner, planted some of my tomatoes (please, no more frost). read to jesse and now he is down for the night.

see, nothing special. but it was a good day. thank you, Lord, for my guys. they are a true blessing to me.

No comments: