Wednesday, May 13, 2009

slacking.....

ok so i have been a slacker as far as blogging is concerned. my family was here for mother's day weekend and then my sister, melissa, and nephew, jude, stayed for a couple more days. we did some shopping, some talking, some just plain hanging out. it was so good for my soul.

not much to say or much going on right now. i am working on redoing the office and breakroom area at work and am really excited about what it will look like and how it will change our working atmosphere - more professional and yet more relaxed too.

jesse was getting ready for bed tonight and just came and sat on the couch with me for a bit. i was just looking at him and it struck me how truly amazing he is to me. it is something i can't really put into words. i am extremely thankful for him and how he has changed our lives.

well, i am off to bed. melissa and i stayed up way too late the last few nights but it was so totally worth it. i love hanging out with her.

No comments: